2009-12-12

Long time no see

It has been a while since I wrote something on this blog. I have started to fix my teeth now, it is painful and expensive, but it feels good after it is done. The dentist, Karl Keisu is a real artist, I feel completely safe. I felt fear for the dentist until I started to go to him. I don't go so often, 10-12 years between the visits, when the teeth fall out from the mouth. Karl makes it better than it was before. I have a great respect for people who is master in their proffession.
Karl Keisu is one example, my Uncle Bertil is another. He has been a Teacher for furniture carpenters and has worked in four African countries. I have seen a picture in intarsia of the school my sons John and Peter studied in. Intarsia is when you cut out wood from a furniture and fill the surface with other kinds of very thin wood. He used 300 pieces of wood for the school, the window pieces were burnt in the corners so it looks like shadows. His daughter Eva is a glass artist, I am full of respect for her too. She is a member of a group of 17 women, artists in Visby, Gotland called Kvinnfolki. They have a shop where they sell their Art. My own family is very talented in many things if my say so. More talented people, I saw the final of Swedish Idol yesterday, amazing how many completely unknown artists there are in this country, Tove, Erik and Calle who was in the Semi Final is really good, Erik won the Final in the Globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment