2009-08-19

A memorable Summer

This Summer is something to remember because I don't usually get so many new impressions and friends, mostly because I never go anywhere, but now, after my Scotland-trip and with this blog I have met more interesting people than before.
I have learnt about Sames and Finnish speaking natives in North America and that Meänkieli and a certain Meänkieliauthor is very important in USA,I had no idea about that before. I have got a Grandson, my youngest son is going to a University on Saturday, the first of my children to do that. I have seen Prince Charles and Camilla, and today I will look at Crownprincess Victoria and her parents.
The Summer is over,it was -5 C last night, and I shall go to work next week.
I came to think of a Monty Python song when I read some of the comments on my post Etnic clean, it's called Never be rude to a nigger. If you read the comments you see what I mean.Hasse,the busdriver I wrote about before is retired, I sort of missed him when he didn't drive the Stockholm bus, I heard that he had been angry to a little old lady, 73 years old. I have also learnt a man to eat Salmon, he didn't like it before, and about whiskytesting in Scotland, many people that I speak with dream of that, it is everywhere there, in ordinary shops, in the taxfree at the Airport, and it is free, costs nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment