2009-09-21

The Church election

It was election to the Church yesterday, not many voted, only 12%. I usually don't vote, but I did it this time. I didn't vote for anyone, I voted against. There were three lists there that I had to vote against, one that worked for more Finnish in Church, I think it is enough as it it is. One list was against homo marriages, I say, they pay their taxes to the Church too, they don't get any homoreduce of the taxes, so why not use all what the Church can offer. The third list was the Sweden Democrats with Nazis as candidates, they see their opportunity to get power in the the Church when few people vote. They are not for Christianity, they are against Muslims. The leading Ministers and the oppositionleader wasn't in Sweden this day, they were on Mallorca celebrating Michael Bindefeldt's Birthday. He is the leading partyfixer in Sweden. This was a signal to everybody else that this Election isn't so important.

1 comment: