2009-09-06

My favourite filmlunitic

Herbert Charles Angelo Kuchachevich von Schluderbachero is his real name, Herbert Lom his artistname. I bet not so many of you know who he is, but if I say Ha ha ha! Clouseau! Ha ha ha! I shall kill him! Ha ha ha! maybe a bell rings. I have just seen him on TV in The Pink Panther strikes again (1976) with Peter Sellers. He is a Czech-born actor born 1917. More information about Herbert Lom on Wikipedia. He dominates every scene he appears in.He is Chief Inspector Dreyfus who hates inspector Clouseau who has got his job when he got mad because of Clouseau. In this film he has escaped from a mental asylum and threats to destroy the whole world if he doesnt get Clouseau. Herbert Lom was born in an upperclass Jewish family, most of the funniest actors are Jews, they have a special kind of humour. I know these Jewish comedyactors real names too, If somebody is interested, give me a comment, I can write them. I have had many happy moments with these; Jerry Lewis,Tony Curtis,Goldie Hawn,Mel Brooks,Woody Allen, Richard Dreyfuss,The Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, Kirk Douglas,Bette Midler,Barbra Streisand,Marty Feldman,Gene Wilder,Zero Mostel,Walter Matthau,Danny Kaye,Dustin Hoffman.The whole american filmindustry was built up by Jews, for example Metro Goldwyn Mayer, United Artists was made by among others Charlie Chaplin.
Jewish actors in other kinds of films are Lauren Bacall, Edward G Robinson, James Garner,Peter Lorre, Charles Bronson,Erland Josephson. Some of these names are their birthnames, others for example Kirk Douglas, he was born Issur Danielovitch Demsky, I have seen one film that was produced by Issur Danielovitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment