2009-07-05

Fucking latcentlal

About Gypsies, A Swedish TV serie is called The first Gypsy in Space. I think they saw it in China because their first man in Space was called Taikonaut. I wonder if he ate splinglolls. This gives me a reason to write about my best friend during my childhood, Anders. We were neighbours, he was one year younger than me, and he said L instead of R. This story is about rats. I hate rats, I can't understand how anyone can have them as pets. In the fifties when i grew up, the garbage was taken with a horse and driven to a dump about one km away, not all had water in the house, my parents had to take water from a pump 100 m from the house during my first year, then we moved to another house which had a toilet and water in the kitchen, but no bathroom. The garbage rats are huge, like cats, and we had them in the house, we heard them in the walls. My dad caught them in traps, put sharp teeth from sawblades from the sawmill around the rathole outside. Ít was like that a long time,I think it was several years, and finally they opened under the zink and found a ratnest there.
A man said; Fucking ratcentral! and Anders said; Fucking latcentlal!. He moved to south Sweden when I was nine and we haven't met since 1965.

No comments:

Post a Comment