2009-07-04

My "Scientific" reports

I met my old schoolteacher from classes 1-3 yesterday when I was shopping. We weren't always friends, once I hade thrown mud on her sister's son, so she looked for me outside my home,but didn't come in, I had ran away. Next day she shouted at me in the class so the entire school heard it. I have studied in different schools in 17 years + one year leader education in the Good Templars. I was a youthleader, discos,tabletennis,miniracing and so on. I had to do investigations and write reports in the different schools, the first was about the history of Swedish film, I wrote 30 pages. It is good to write something that the teatcher doesn't know anything about, if it is wrong, she doesn't notice it. I have also written about my village's history, it was easy,because it was a lot of information available. I have had use of that many years later when I wrote a booklet about local history. I have written three reports together with others, one was about what you see first when you meet the opposite sex. The conclusion was that the men look at the body and the women at the eyes. Another investigation was the teatchers alcoholhabits, we were told by a teatcher to be careful, I didn't know at that time that two of the teatchers there were AA members. One of them visited me during a practice period and was drunk, so he had to come back another day. The visits were important, if I did a bad job, they could tell me to quit school and to something else. One report was about the relations between the staff on another practiceplace. We asked how many personellrooms there were, we thought they should answer the same, but the answers were between 1-5. One said one room, another said five.We knew when we did these investigations that nobody will ever read them, but it was a part of the school. One thing I am a little shamed of is when I studied psychology in High School (Gymnasiet in Sw), we should investigate in a group how handicapped are treated if they need help. We should borrow a wheelchair and pretend that one of us where handicapped.
We didn't do anything,and when it was time to talk to the class, I made up a story that I had fallen with the chair and nobody helped me. Nobody said anything in the class, not even the teatcher. He was a funny character, he had been a missionary in Ethiopia and walked always very close to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment