2009-07-04

More about Gypsies

I have mentioned a Gypsy family before which is known as the worst neighbours in Sweden, I will not write their name or where they live so that I end up at the same internetpages as the nazis who writes suggestions how to kill them. I first read about them 25 years ago when they lived outside Piteå and their dog attacked a policeman. The father has been in prison in Finland for a violentcrime. Piteå County bought a house to them in a village outside Haparanda. It didn't take long before the first neighbour had to leave their house, and it has continued like that in 24 years, stabbing,stones,shooting, a priest was beaten with an ironbar and the last, a man was beaten six times in the head with an axe. He survived, but lost an eye and half the scullbone. He, on the other hand is sentenced for manslaughter in Finland and has been in prison for illegal automatic weapons and a stolen fourwheeler during the time he was the nearest neighbour to this family. He has also said in TV that if they come to his house, he shall kill all of them, eight persons. Now the son who held the axe is sentenced to eight years, his father and brother six years for helping, one sister eight months and one sister six months for protecting a criminal and a friend to the family,68 years old, six months I think it was for helping a criminal. The father got six months in the first trial and six years in the second. He was 32 meters from the son with the axe, so the question is that if you are helping to kill somebody if you are standing 32 meters away.
I have known some of these familymembers in many years, and I have always thought that it is nice to talk to them, and they like me too. I think it is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I must also say that some of the sisters has been payed to take care of the brothers who has psychic problems. Not many Gypsies work with ordinary jobs, these have racehorses, which is one of the causes to the problems, they have thrown stones on the neighbours when they have cut grass. One of the sisters has worked at an elderlycenter and has been very engaged in their welfare. This is something positive, but it has never been written about in media, it was a positive article in Sweden's biggest morningpaper,Dagens Nyheter about them a while ago, and many people were upset about the fact that the reporter wrote something positive. Many people think that they shall lock them in for good and throw away the key. I feel sorry for those people who never can live in an ordinary family with wife,husband,child. They are forced to lived together the whole life. I wouldn't like to change life with them. they are also Jehova's witnesses, imagine that! Who wants to be that, even more isolated from the rest of the society. A Jehova's asked me once if I think she is normal. I don't think it is normal to ask that.

No comments:

Post a Comment