2009-06-28

The Day B

We were in Kalix today, it was very hot there on the sunny side of the street. I have been eating painkillers for the last days and put ice from the freezer to the chin, but nothing has helped. I was hungry so I bought Thai food down the street, and believe it or not, the pain vanished at once. I have a little hobby; I look for lookalikes, and today I saw Victoria Silvstedt and Willie Nelson. Bluto from Popeye lives here. The title The Day B refers to the day I have been waiting for the last nine months, the Baby Day, I will be Grandfather in a very near future. Lill-Babs says it very well in the song 'Välkommen till världen',(Welcome to the world).Youtube is very good, you can look at a video and understand the meaning of a song without understanding the lyrics.

1 comment: